Disclaimer

This blog is only Ball-Jointed Dolls related. You don't understand my love for this hobby? Click


MY BJD D I A R I E S
Friday, 3 July 2015 • 10:07 • 0 Sweet hearts

Hello ♥ Today is all about Shiki's profile! Let's start ♥


Me: Shiki, let's have an interview ♥
Shiki: Huh? No way. 
Me: You get to talk about yourself. 
Shiki:...Okay. *Sits down

Q: What's your name?
A: Shiki. I don't have a family name.

Q:When's your birthday?
A: 6 May 1993, Taurus

Q: What's your Age?
A: Can't you calculate it yourself? *Sigh 22 years old

Q: Height?
A: 180cm, I think. I know I'm tall.

Q: Weight?
A: 65kg

Q: What's your status?
A: Status? Family status? I'm one of the 7 sons of Satan.

Q: What's your relationship status?
A: I'm stuck with you. *Smirk 

Q: Sexual Orientation?
A: Straight. Duh!

Q: Race?
A: My Father is a King of Demon, my mom is the Queen of the Elf Race...So I'm a Delf(?) 

Q:What are your hobbies?
A: Reading, observing people, music and sex *Smirk
Me: The last one is unnecessary!

Q: Favorite Drink?
A: Sweet tea.

Q: What's your favorite food?
A: I have a lot of favorites but I'll never get tired of Sushi.

Q: Likes?
A: Sex, tattoos & piercings, quiet time &...You?
Me: Awww♥

Q: Dislikes?
A: My Father & Brothers, boredom, inferiority, overly happy things

Q: Describe your personality.
A: That's hard. 
Me: You want me to help you with that?
Shiki: Yeah, sure. I want to hear what you think of me.
Me: Shiki is really funny and sometimes, he can be very nice but most of the time, he is quite mean. He is also very possessive and unpredictable.
Shiki: Hmmm~ Not bad. 

Q: Tell us a little bit of your background story.
A: No.
Me: Pleaseeeee~
Shiki: ....*Sigh~You owe me. I never knew my Mom so I lived in Hell with my other 6 brothers. I'm the only outsider among my brothers because of my Mom so I abandoned all my luxury and status in Hell and went up to the Human World. First thing I saw was the saddest looking girl walking under the rain. She was soaked wet and I can see her through her clothes and she was wearing....
Me: Stop!
Shiki: Haha~ Anyway, I made a contract with her after provoking her a little and I offer her protection. 

Shiki: Anymore questions?
Me: Nope! Thanks, Shiki.
Shiki: Remember you owe me.
Me: Really?!

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


Cupcakes?



Contact Info


Cakes & Dolls

Post history





Template By: Kawaii Lady
Some stuff: