Disclaimer

This blog is only Ball-Jointed Dolls related. You don't understand my love for this hobby? Click


MY BJD D I A R I E S
Saturday, 11 July 2015 • 23:19 • 0 Sweet hearts

Hello

Here's another review of my 2nd BJD - Doll Love Youyou. So, this is him...Or rather, in the company's photo the doll is a She (Picture is from Google.) :p





♥ Size: 26.5cm
♥Head Size: 6-7"
♥Eye Size: 12mm-14mm
♥Skin: White Skin
♥Double-Jointed

Overview
I traded for this doll with someone else but she (I'll just state 'She' here.) is still in a very good condition. Her stringing is tight and well-strung. Her posing is not so bad as well but she can be a little kicky due to the stringing being strung too tight but all in all, a very good quality doll.

Faceup
My Doll Love Youyou has her default company faceup before but I got a faceup artist to do another one for her. But anyway, a little bit about the company's faceup is that it's in very good and detailed quality. Ofc, when I first got her, her eyelashes fell off very easily but it's alright ♥ I'm not sure about other's people's Youyou though ^^ I ended up giving her a new and darker faceup. 

So, here is my Doll Love Youyou. He is a boy, unlike how others make the doll sculpt a girl :p I'm unique like that! Hahas! 




His name is Hanabi ♥ I'll introduce him more in the next blog post 

0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


Cupcakes?



Contact Info


Cakes & Dolls

Post history





Template By: Kawaii Lady
Some stuff: