Disclaimer

This blog is only Ball-Jointed Dolls related. You don't understand my love for this hobby? Click


MY BJD D I A R I E S
Saturday, 18 July 2015 • 23:29 • 0 Sweet hearts

Hihi ♥ It's time for Hanabi's profile! 


Me: Hanabi, it's your turn for an interview!
Hanabi: *Flips hair & Smirk* Sure. 
Me: You ready? 
Hanabi: 'Course.

Q: What's your name?
A: Hanabi.

Q:When's your birthday?
A: 13 June, Gemini. 
Me: Pfft!
Hanabi: What?
Me: Nothing. I'll tell you later.

Q: What's your Age?
A: I lost count. A few...thousand years old? I'm ageless *Smirk

Q: Height?
A: 154cm. 
Shiki: Shortie.
Hanabi: Shut up, outsider.

Q: Weight?
A: 40kg

Q: What's your status?
A: I'm the 3rd son of Satan. My sin is Pride.

Q: What's your relationship status?
A: Single. Contracts are the only relationships I get myself into. 

Q: Sexual Orientation?
A: Straight.

Q: Race?
A: I'm one Hell of a Demon.  

Q:What are your hobbies?
A: Looking at people's life span through my hourglass. I never get tired of it and when their life comes to an end, their soul is mine.
Me: O-okie. 

Q: Favorite Drink?
A: Bloody Mary or Red Wine mixed with blood.

Q: What's your favorite food?
A: Demons don't eat except for the outsider. *Looks at Shiki

Q: Likes?
A: My hourglass. 
Me: And?
Hanabi:....St-strawberries. *Looks away 

Q: Dislikes?
A: The outsider. 

Q: Describe your personality.
A: That's easy. I represents Pride so I'm prideful.  
Me: Anything else?
Hanabi: I'm very absorb in what I do and I love it. I hate it when people interrupt me when I'm doing work or when I'm having my alone time.
Me: So, you're a workaholic?
Hanabi: *Glares

Q: Ahem...Tell us a little bit of your background story.
A: Whatever.
Hanabi: Like the outsider, I did enter the Human world a few times to make people sell their souls to me. I'm mostly active in Great Britain in the early 1800s when I first saw a Politician's wife trying to make contact with the Devil and I got to her. She sold her soul to me to help assist her to stop her husband's corrupted ideas. She had the tastiest soul that I wanted to devour so I can't say no. Not long later, she tried to seduce me and her Husband found out one night and she was burned alive, thinking she was practicing Witchcraft. I returned to Hell and took in a child-like form. It's easier for me to get souls without having to experience what I went through with that woman. 
Me: *Sniff


Hanabi: Why are you crying?
Me: It's touching.
Hanabi: Did anyone tell you that you're retarded?
Me: *Stop crying You obviously like the woman. *Rolls eyes and walks away. 
Hanabi: You look a lot like her, you idiot. 



0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


Cupcakes?



Contact Info


Cakes & Dolls

Post history





Template By: Kawaii Lady
Some stuff: