Disclaimer

This blog is only Ball-Jointed Dolls related. You don't understand my love for this hobby? Click


MY BJD D I A R I E S
Thursday, 6 August 2015 • 22:48 • 0 Sweet hearts

Hello ♥ Me again! And here is another dolly review of my Luts Model Delf Cian ♥ 




 ♥Size: 45cm
 ♥Head Size: 6-7"
 ♥Eye Size: 10mm (I think 12mm fits)
 ♥Skin: Normal 
 ♥Upper body type 2 + Lower body type 1

Overview
So, I got him last year (2014) and he is my very first BJD! I love him a lot though there are days where I tried to sell him because his character is just not working out for him :p Haha! Anyway, I sent him for a new faceup and I started loving him again ♥ 

Okie, so when I got him. He has seam-lines everywhere! (Thighs, arms, body,etc) but that doesn't bothers me, ya know :) Since Luts did an amazing job on the details of his body. It is really really detailed, there's even veins on his hands and arms! (And those smexy muscles XD) One thing that ticks me off a little is that it's very hard to find clothes for him. I always have to get custom clothes from acbjd.com or clothes from Luts themselves which is quite costly~ 
His body is double-jointed (duh!) and I really like the way he poses! It's really good because he has these locks that was sculpted into his shoulder areas, arms and upper thighs area ♥ 

Faceup
So, I got the company faceup for him and I really like it! But it makes him looks very frowny from some angles XD Hahas! (Like a grumpy grandfather.) His lower lashes are really details and the overall faceup is very natural yet anime-ish. ♥ Also, very durable. Seemingly, how rough I was when I tried to put on his wig for the first time XD Hahahs!

I got rid of the faceup, it's not because I don't like it but I just wanted to get him a new look because no one wanna buy him :p Hahas! He looks amazing now and here he is:





Oh! I bought him a tail yesterday too :p Stay tuned for his character profile! 
Ciao 




0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


Cupcakes?



Contact Info


Cakes & Dolls

Post history





Template By: Kawaii Lady
Some stuff: