
|
Wednesday, 23 September 2015 • 08:22 • 0 Sweet hearts Hihi~ My new girl came in not so long ago and I want to start sharing my experience with her! Also, do a dollie review ♥ ♥Head Size: Around 7.0 somthing inches but she best fits 6-7" wig :) Trust me! ♥Eye Size: 12-14mm ♥Skin: Normal ♥Double Jointed with company faceup
Overview
To be honest, when I first open her; my first impression was 'Oh! She's quite ugly.' Hahas! Well, I think it's because the eyes and the wig that I got for her doesn't match her faceup at all. So everything was quite...weird. But her body was amazingly well-strung and she feels very light, almost doesn't feels like resin at all. She does pose very well but she can be quite kicky at the arms area like she wants to slap me sometimes XD Hahahs! She's so cute.
I ordered with large busts and they look amazing! (ps: I always want a doll with large busts :p Hehe~) and when I turned her around, she had this weird shape butt crack XD I'm not complaining but I've seen better sculpted butts :p I also noticed that one side of her nose wasn't sculpt properly but I have no complains ^^ I ended liking her a lot and she is currently an OC that represents one side of me ♥
Faceup
Okay, like I said in my first review for my Doll Leaves Andy, Doll Leaves gives the most amazing faceups! They are incredibly detailed and gorgeous. For my Pepper, she had these intricate designs near her eyes like the image below :)
Gorgeous, right? I know. But I ended removing the faceup and sent her to a local faceup artist for a new faceup. Because I have one problem with it....There's no eyebrows :/ I would keep the faceup if she has eyebrows.
All in all, I'm really proud of her ♥
I'll show you how she looks like now though her style is still not complete yet but bear with me ;)
|
|
0 Comments posted :
Post a Comment