Disclaimer

This blog is only Ball-Jointed Dolls related. You don't understand my love for this hobby? Click


MY BJD D I A R I E S
Tuesday, 19 January 2016 • 20:04 • 0 Sweet hearts

It's been awhile since I've posted anything! I've been really busy :/ But nonetheless, here's a profile on Kumiko except I renamed her to Hailey Snow 



Me: Hailey~ ♥ Where are you, Snow?
Snow: *A pile of snow appeared* I'm here, Onee-chan! 
Me: It's your turn to be interviewed! :)
Snow: Okie! Lemme go get my favorite toy first! 
Me: ...Okie ^^

Q: What's your name?
A: Hailey Snow 

Q:When's your birthday?
A: Snow is created on 4 September
Me: You're a Virgo.

Q: What's your Age?
A: Snow's 12 years old~!
Me: Oh! *Glance at her bust...A little too big to be 12 years old~

Q: Height?
A: 143cm. 

Q: Weight?
A: 38kg

Q: What's your status?
A: Status?
Me: Yup! Like who's your family, etc?
Snow: I'm not sure, Onee-chan. I'm an Artificial Being after all.
Me: Oh! Sorry, sweetie~

Q: What's your relationship status?
A: Relationship?
Shiki: She's too young, Kumiko.
Me: Oops♥ Sorry!
Snow: Hm?

Q: Sexual Orientation?
A: Onee-chan, I don't understand...
Me: Okie~Sorry! Sorry!

Q: Race?
A: I'm an Artificial Being :) 

Q:What are your hobbies?
A: I love to play with my toys and animals too!

Q: Favorite Drink?
A: Hot Cocoa with melted Marshmallow though I only ate the marshmallow! Hehe  

Q: What's your favorite food?
A: I love sweet things but not too sweet! Bleh! 

Q: Likes?
A: My toys and Winter time! 

Q: Dislikes?
A: Mean and very, very evil people. And fire!

Q: Describe your personality.
A: Hmmm~ Well, Snow's really shy at times but being around my toys and animals, I can be myself!


Q: Last question~Tell us a little bit of your background story.
A: Hmmm~ I'll do my best, Onee-chan if I can remember anything.
Snow: Well, I am an Artificial Being created by some scientists but I can't remember their faces. They did many tests on me and I guess that's how I manage to get my snow powers. But one day, something went wrong with the other experiments and the lab exploded.   
Me: Oh my...
Snow: I managed to stay alive though and before I passed out, I saw another of the scientists' experiments made it out alive and those scientists who managed to escape the explosion was killed by their own creations.  
Me: That's rather traumatic for you, isn't it, Snow?
Snow: Not really, Onee-chan! After all, Shiki-sama saved me before I was left to die.
Me


Me: Alrighty! That's all for today, Snow! 
Snow: Thank you for having me, Onee-chan! 
Me: Good girl 



0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


Cupcakes?



Contact Info


Cakes & Dolls

Post history





Template By: Kawaii Lady
Some stuff: