
|
Tuesday, 23 June 2015 • 23:45 • 0 Sweet hearts Had a one week holiday so I decided to spend some time with my baby boy! And by baby boy, I meant my Ball Jointed Doll ♥ Recently, I did tattoos and piercings for my Doll Leaves Andy ♥ I'll show you guys my progress later but first, I would like to do a little review about the doll first! So, that's my boy below: (Picture from the Original Doll Leaves Website.)
♥Size: 60cm
♥Head size: 8-9"
♥Eye size: 18mm
♥Skin: Grey Skin
♥Comes with human ears and elf ears
♥Double-Jointed
Overview
I got my boy second hand and he is like a year old but his stringing is still very tight ♥ His joints are perfect and they had the resin-made caps (I don't know what they are called. Sorry!) for better posing. The caps are normally silicone and you have to buy them and put them in yourself. He posed very well, stands well but the tight stringing kinda chipped a few places of my boy but I really don't mind :)
Faceup
Doll Leaves Andy has a very beautiful faceup with really pretty scars at the eye and the lip area. He also has this white eye lashes on him that suits really well with his grey skin. My boy's eyelashes fell off when I first got him, or rather, they weren't there so it's okie. I'll just buy white eye lashes and fixed them myself. Also, when you ordered the doll with faceup, the company will help you blush both his human and elf ears (So that's a plus ♥)
I guess I should show you guys my boy: (His style is still incomplete so yeah!)
So, that's my handsome little fella ♥
Ciao for now!
|
|
0 Comments posted :
Post a Comment